Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lets Dance!

 I'm the type of person always reading articles, watching the news, etc. and then I have way to much to say about the issue at hand. I'm very opinionated to put it nicely. When I see things that I believe are wrong in whatever way, I want to expose them to the world and make it right. I want to be an activist for gay rights. I want to speak up against racism. I want to speak up against stupidity in general. I want to make a difference. This is what this will be for me. I am gonna gear this blog toward ending discrimination and stupidity in every sector. Its a big battle and I may just blow smoke and its perfectly fine if 5 people read this blog ever. However, I would absolutely love for my thoughts to make a difference.

 On a lighter note, here is a video by MyFavoriteMartian. Its quite humorous but Ray Williams Johnson says everything very nicely! Enjoy and subscribe to Ray! You'll love him!



My favorite part is when he says, "They're stereotypes, and if you believe them, then your brain is small like a Korean's penis."


 I would like to thank an old college professor before I get into my first actual blog. Dr. Anderson was my "Diversity" teacher in college. See, if you're an education major, you must take a class exposing you to all different cultures in order to ensure you will treat your students equally. I think EVERY person in America should take this kind of course. Dr. Anderson went above and beyond the course to really make sure her students understood each other and other cultures out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment